These top screen recording software tools make it easy to record and share your screen. Find out which app best for you!
Ways to Record and Share your Screen Easy
Do you find you constantly have to ask your peers how to record or share your screen? Let’s face it: recording and sharing your screen can be a hassle that takes time away from your work. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this tricky.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of screen recording software to help you record and share your screen. The following companies offer excellent screen recording tools.
3 Best Screen Recording Software
Read on to learn more about three hassle-free online tools to record and share your screen.
1. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio) – Video Recording and Live Streaming
Open Broadcaster Software is a free online screen recorder that offers video recording and live streaming capabilities.
- Real-time video and audio recording.
- Ability to create scenes from window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more.
- Custom transitions to switch between an unlimited number of scenes.
- Audio mixing with filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI to rearrange the layout exactly as you like.
- User-friendly configuration options and settings to tweak every aspect of your recording.
- Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The OBS screen recorder also allows you to upload your videos in real-time via YouTube, Mixer, and Twitch. You can even convert your videos to the Adobe Flash Player format FLV.
2. Screencast-O-Matic – Screen Recorder and Video Editor
Screencast-O-Matic is a free online editor for screen recording. You can capture your computer screen, record your webcam, and record your voice for narration. It’s ideal for quick screen recording and sharing needs like video tutorials, demos, games, and more!
- Record your screen for free.
- Take screenshots and mark them with arrows, text, steps, and more.
- Robust video editor with options to add music, images, animations, overlays, and more.
- Stock library with videos and images to enhance your recordings.
- Secure and private online backup to safely keep your recordings.
- Hosting services that allow you to share, collaborate, and set privacy options for your videos.
- Works on PC, Mac, Chromebook, and iOS.
Additional paid features include video recording synchronization, HD resolution, and audio editing at $1.50 per month.
3. AirDeck – Add Audio or Video to any Document or Presentation
AirDeck makes it easy to add audio narration to presentations, then share those presentations with anyone.
- Intuitive navigation and editing capabilities.
- Add audio or video narration. AirDeck even has professional voice-over actors and graphic designers to help you refine your content.
- Easy slide sorting. Duplicate presentations and change anything you want without having to upload or record other media.
- HD quality video recording. Add a personalized touch to your presentations using a video recording of yourself.
- Create surveys and insert them directly into your presentations. You can even collect feedback, create polls, and questionnaires in seconds.
- Chat with viewers in real-time. AirDeck allows you to send messages to viewers and get live feedback.
- Share your presentations anywhere via email, social, or direct link. You can even embed your presentations on websites and blogs. No attachments needed!
- Track viewing activity. Get immediate reports on who viewed your presentations, which slides they spent the most time on, and where they viewed it.
- Share and collaborate with others is also made easy with AirDeck. It integrates seamlessly with Dropbox and Google Drive.
The possibilities are endless with AirDeck!
Give AirDeck a Try Today!
Haven’t checked out our latest features yet? No problem! Click the button below to try AirDeck yourself for free — no credit card required.