Why is the laser pointer tool a benefit to you?
The laser pointer tool allows you to record yourself pointing out significant information on each slide. You can use this on a chart, spreadsheet, etc. to draw attention to specific numbers or information. It’s the same concept if you were using a laser pointer during a live presentation.
- Click the record icon on the top task bar.
- Select which slide from your left hand “total slides” column you wish to add laser pointer recording.
- Click the “laser pointer settings” icon on the top of the screen to record.
- Before you start recording, click the “enable laser pointer recording” button so it is green, choose your pointer size (3 options) and choose your color.
- Use the red recording button on the top of the screen to record.
- Watch the countdown go “3, 2, 1, GO”.
- Start using the laser pointer when you see the pause sign. If you start too soon, you will be cut off.
- Hit the stop button when you are finished recording.
- Hit the save icon to save your laser pointer recording or hit the trash button to delete if you wish to start over.
- When you have finished recording, you can move on to the next slide.