Why is merging decks a benefit to you?
In your AirDeck “decks” page you can combine two or more AirDecks into one presentation. This simple and quick tool will allow you to send your viewers more information at one time rather than separate AirDecks!
Step-by-Step Instructions on How To Merge Decks in AirDeck
- Click the open circle in the top left corner of the first AirDeck you want to combine.
- Do the same to the other AirDeck you want to merge.
- Select the “merge two decks” icon.
- Add title for merged decks, and select if you want to keep copies of all the decks.
- If you need to reorder the decks you can drag the 4 lines icon to reorder.
- Click the green “Merge item(s)” button.
- Your merged decks will be added as one deck to the top of your “decks” page.