AirDeck, Inc. (“AirDeck” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Websites; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites; and
- through our hosted, software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications that you use on our Websites which provide interaction between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by AirDeck or any third-party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Websites.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Websites]. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of its features, register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, use any of the interactive features of our Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites (“Personal Data”):
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Websites, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
The Personal Data we collect from you is required to enter into a contract with AirDeck, for AirDeck to perform under the contract, and to provide you with our products and services. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data or withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into the contract or fulfill our obligations to you under it.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Websites or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- Including details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Websites, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Websites.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Websites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with newsletters, advertisements, or other promotional communications;
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- to provide you with interest-based, targeted, behavioral advertising (i.e., remarketing) across multiple websites;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to register and service your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and we are receiving your Personal Data as a data processor in accordance with a Data Processing Agreement, we only use such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable Data Processing Agreement (and any applicable instructions provided to us by the data controller thereunder), which is typically to provide our Websites, products, and services, but may include additional permitted uses, including those outlined above.
With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to consent to this use, you may do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of these communications, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services, payment processing services, subscription management services, and customer management services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AirDeck’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by AirDeck about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AirDeck.
If you are located in the EEA and we are receiving your Personal Data as a data processor in accordance with a Data Processing Agreement, we only disclose such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable Data Processing Agreement (and the Standard Contractual Clauses therein; see the Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States section below).
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from AirDeck. We will only use your email address (and related contact information) to promote our own products and services with your express consent. If you wish to consent to such use, you can check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or otherwise seek such consent. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info). We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Data Processor, Data Protection Officer, and Representative
8. Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
If you are in the EEA, the processing of your Personal Data is lawful only if it is permitted under the applicable data protection laws. We have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities (except when an exception applies as described below):
- Legitimate Interests. We will process your Personal Data as necessary for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are balanced against your rights and freedoms and we do not process your Personal Data if your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are to: facilitate communication between AirDeck and you; detect and correct bugs and to improve our Websites; safeguard our IT infrastructure and intellectual property; and promote and market our business;
- To Fulfill Our Obligations to You under our Contract. We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to our contract with you to deliver our goods and services to you.
- As Required by Law. We may also process your Personal Data when we are required or permitted to by law; to comply with government inspections, audits, and other valid requests from government or other public authorities; to respond to legal process such as subpoenas; or as necessary for us to protect our interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies (for instance, when necessary to prevent or detect fraud, attacks against our network, or other criminal and tortious activities), defend litigation, and manage complaints or claims.
9. Special Categories of Information
AirDeck does not ask you to provide, and we do not knowingly collect, any special categories of Personal Data from you.
10. Automated Decisions Making
AirDeck does not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making process, including profiling, which may produce a legal effect concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
11. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are located in the EEA and we are receiving your Personal Data as a data processor in accordance with the applicable Data Processing Agreement (and the Standard Contractual Clauses therein; see the Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States section below), you may request that we carry out any of the following with regard to your Personal Data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work in coordination with the applicable data controller to respond to these requests, however our response to your requests will ultimately be governed by the Data Processing Agreement and the instructions by the applicable data controller, who will instruct us on whether and how to proceed.
- Access and Update. You can submit a request to review and change your Personal Data, and you may notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you, to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We will work in coordination with the applicable data controller to respond to your request, however we may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Restrictions. You may submit a request to restrict our use of your Personal Data if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- Portability. To the extent your Personal Data provided to AirDeck is processed based on your consent, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Data to another controller, when technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by closing your account. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
- Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may submit any of the above requests by emailing us at email@example.com. Where applicable, we will work in coordination with the data controller to respond to your requests, which will ultimately be determined by the applicable Data Processing Agreement and instructions by the data controller. You may also contact us through the methods listed under Contact Information below. If you contact us to submit any of the foregoing requests, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
12. Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
If you are located in the EEA, in order to provide our Websites, products, and services to you, we may receive from a data controller and process your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to another country only if it is required or permitted under applicable data protection law and provided that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data. In such cases, AirDeck uses Data Processing Agreements, which include, where applicable, the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission (the “Standard Contractual Clauses”). The European Commission has determined that the transfer of Personal Data pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses provides for an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data. Under these Standard Contractual Clauses, you have the same rights as if your data was not transferred. Where applicable (and permitted by law and contract), you may request a copy of the Data Processing Agreement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Do Not Track Signals.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
14. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
15. Data Retention Periods
AirDeck will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we may retain your Personal Data:
- for as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- for data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.
17. Contact Information
To Contact AirDeck
117 Watson St.
Ripon, WI 54971