Library Updates, Easily Access Survey & Quick Links, Improved Analytics for Link Manager, and more!
We’re constantly making new and exciting updates to AirDeck, and these new updates are more exciting than ever. Since our last product update, we’ve revamped features such as Libraries, access to survey & quick links, improved analytics for link manager, and more.
- Just when you think Libraries can’t get any better…they do! – Now add, create, and record slides, audio, and video directly into your Library.
- Navigate to your survey and contact quick links with ease – Select survey completions, contacts captured & more right from your dashboard.
- Improved analytics? Yes, please! – It’s easier than ever to see an overview of your links within your link manager.
Libraries just keep getting better!
Just when you think Libraries can’t get any better…they do! Now add, create, and record slides, audio and video directly into your Library – share, collaborate and incorporate them into your presentations with ease. Users can also add audio or video into an existing deck OR create a new deck with audio or video that’s already in your library.
Navigate to your survey and contact quick links with ease
Easily navigate to your survey and contact quick links directly from your dashboard. Select survey completions, contacts captured & more from the dropdown menu under quick links on your dashboard to see the accompanying analytics within each page. View who has completed your surveys, contacts captured including name, email, date collected & more!
Link Manager Updates with Improved Analytics
With improved analytics, it’s easier than ever to see an overview of your links within your link manager.
- Show & hide inactive links and emails
- Show unique & total views (and don’t forget to click through to see the full report!)
- Quickly see if Password Protect or Contact Capture is enabled for both links & email
Along with these major updates, we’ve also released other minor feature improvements and fixes to enhance your AirDeck experience. Here are some highlights:
- Google SSO – Admins can now limit users’ ability to login via Google SSO
- Video Overlay – Video Overlay options are hidden if there is not a slide available to transfer
- Default settings – For new users, the Library will open by default
Give it a try
Interested in learning more? Schedule a demo with our team and see all these new features in action!